“The leading edge of management development is moving away from robotic rationalism and rediscovering the timeless wisdom underlying true leadership and creativity.” – Professor David Peters, Centre for Resilience, University of Westminster, London
At the same time there is a high level of stress-related illness, ‘burnout’ and depression among managers, leaders and entrepreneurs.
This weekend course is aimed at managers, specialists, consultants or any professional who would like to:
- learn and understand the scientific basis of resilience; boost the capacity for peak performance
- learn how to recognise and manage early signs of ill-health; recover more rapidly from stress
- explore the strengths and weaknesses of your own nervous system; discovering authenticity and how to grow it
- identify non-conscious processes and behaviors in order to enhance choice and control; stay centered amidst chaos, and maintain clarity where there is conflict
- learn how to harness positive body-states to optimise health, creativity and organisational performance – going beyond ‘managing from the head alone’
Parallel discoveries in fields of neuroscience and evolutionary biology reveal how thoughts and feelings interweave. Most important is how negative body states and feelings arise, which can sabotage our creativity, clarity and resilience, and undermine our wellbeing and health. Yet positive body states and feelings can also be harnessed to our great benefit if we learn to access them, comprehend them and practice the necessary awareness.
The creativity and buoyancy of resilient people makes organisations more productive and sustainable.
Date and venue for start of next programme
7-9 October 2016, in Stockholm.
Stockholm, Mäster Samuelsgatan 42, 4 tr, Gaia Leadership.
5 minutes walk from the Central station.
Will be held in English.
Application and registration
Click on the Apply button under this link
To sign up please sign up no later than 7th September by clicking on Apply.
Mail to: email@example.com or call +46 (0)8-459 77 80.
Shiven Holmgren +46 (0)72-336 74 00.
This weekend course is for those who work as a managers, specialists, consultants or for those who want to explore and prevent burnouts and optimise the health and get effective tools to help themselves.
Stockholm, Mäster Samuelsgatan 42, 4th floor, 5 min walk from Central Station at Gaia Leadership AB.
Food and lodging not included, a wide variety of hotels and restaurants nearby as the venue is situated in the absolute centre of Stockholm.
Coffee, tea and snacks are provided.
Start: Friday 7th of October at 17:00
Friday 17:00 – 20:00
Saturday 09:00 – 17:00
Sunday 09:00 – 16:00
Finish: Sunday 7th of October at 16:00
11.900 kr ex VAT. Food and lodging not included, a wide variety of hotels and restaurants nearby as the venue is situated in the absolute centre of Stockholm.